8.25.2009

My Fall Musts- part 1



For some, the end of August means one last trip to the beach or shopping for new notebooks and pencils. For me it means my semi-annual closet purge. Three bags of Goodwill items later, I am forced to assess what I need to add to my closet for the upcoming fall season.
First and foremost, I need a great pair of black distressed leather motorcycle boots. And since I can't afford the pair to the left (Golden Goose, New Charlye Wrinkled Pull On Boot- $1265), I'm on a mission for a pair within my price range. Here is a pair that might work:




Nine West Dominick Boot ($189- piperlime.com)



Next a fabulous pair of boyfriend jeans, like these from Current/Elliott:

The quintessential black blazer done long and a little oversized, with a classic menswear pinstripe fabric inside the cuffs. Perfect over a girly dress or with a tee and a pair of skinny jeans. $215 at J. Crew.

I am also loving this super-feminine Tucker dress. It's simple, classic and has just a hint of Golden Girls:


1 comment:

  1. love, love, love the golden goose boots!! out of my price range, too...the nine west aren't looking so bad.

    ReplyDelete