Anyone who knows me, knows that this, hands down, is my favorite time of year. After a sticky hot summer, I love the crisp, cool days of fall. Fall has the best weather, the best smells, the best seasonal drinks from Starbucks, and by far, the best clothes.
So for this fall, I have decided the following would make excellent additions to my wardrobe:
1. a pair of wide leg, high-waisted jeans (like these, "Hutton" jeans from Citizens for Humanity)
2. a tie neck blouse (like this one from Marc Jacobs, but definitely not this exact one since it's over $300, and my husband would die, and not like Rachel Zoe die, but like actually die!):
3. a pair of pointy flats like these from Alexander McQueen (they look polished, but I can still sprint through a parking lot after a two-year old, if needed)
4. a pair of great boots (I bought these Frye Dorado boots and super love them!):
5. a pair of moccasins (like these from Minnetonka):
6. A fun fall-colored jacket (mustard, plum, pumpkin, etc.). I like this one from Anthropologie:
So....what's everyone else buying for fall?