9.10.2009

hours of fun...


While most of my iPhone apps these days are ones designed to occupy my kids in a pinch, I have recently stumbled upon a new one for myself. With the Fake Conversation app, you can set your phone to receive fake phone calls. You can choose the ring tone, time of the call, caller's name, and most importantly the conversation topic. On a bad date? Don't feel like dealing with the girl at the mall kiosk who wants to know if you have natural nails? Try the "excuse to leave" call. When your phone rings, you simply repeat after the voice on the phone.

"Hey"...
"Why, what's going on?"...
"Oh my God"...
"When did this happen?"...
"uh huh"...
"Do you need me to help out?"...
"No, it's no problem"...
"Yeah, I can leave now"...
"I understand"...
"ok"...
"I'll call you soon"...

Or, if you want to sound more important than you are, try the fake conversations that make you sound like a doctor, lawyer, fashion designer, media mogul, music producer, sports agent, or wall street trader. There's also the ever-entertaining "Animal in the house" call or "the coverup" call.

Oh... the possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment