3.22.2011

fun find


There isn't a week that goes by that I don't wish that Cookie Magazine still existed. It was like a bible for cool moms. It had awesome clothes, gear, toys, and decor for kids. It also had recipes, family travel ideas, and stylish un-frumpy mom clothes. It also usually had an effortless-looking celebrity mom and her kids on the cover and a fun article inside with all her favorite kid picks.
As my husband and I toss out ideas about where to take our family this summer on vacation, I found myself missing those issues of Cookie and digging up the ones I have saved. Today, while trying to find an old article online, I stumbled upon momfilter, a blog written by Pilar Guzman and Yolanda Edwards, the founding editors of Cookie. Besides themselves, they also have a lot of awesome contributors, most of whom, in addition to being writers or photographers or editors, are also moms themselves. While it won't fill the void left by the former magazine, it will make it into my rotation of regularly-visited blogs. Definitely check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment