3.29.2011

a note from mom

I'm a big stationary person. Not like a big person who sits around all day, but a person who loves stationary. I love pretty note cards, invitations, and thank you notes. All the kids have personalized stationary. I always order fun birthday party invitations, even when the bouncy house/little gym/pottery studio provided their own. So, why until last week was I scribbling notes to Ava's teacher on sheets of computer paper torn in half? I don't know either. So, I ordered myself some personalized notepads from sarah + abraham. My name is printed at the top and my phone number and email address are printed at the bottom. Simple and cute! Plus, even if the note is about why Ava forgot her homework or why she's wearing two different shoes, it makes me appear organized and together.

No comments:

Post a Comment