11.02.2010

day two

Perhaps I was a wee bit ambitious when I started my 30 day challenge. Maybe I should have started out by trying something simpler, like taking a multi-vitamin every day for the next thirty days. Or picked one thing on my list to tackle each day. Like one day, I'd try to get the bed made. The next day, maybe attempt the gym. So, lets get out of the way, the things that did not happen today. I did not make my bed. I did not go to the gym. I did not do any laundry. I did not clean out any attics or garages. But you know what? I had a good day! I cleaned out my office. I got to watch Gossip Girl during naptime. I drank 6 glasses of water. I was on time to pick up Ava from school. I got dinner on the table and we ate as a family. I read a book to the kids before bedtime. I voted. I got my first peppermint mocha of the season. Clothes are laid out and lunches are packed. I washed my face and I fit in a blog entry. I'm getting better!!!

1 comment:

  1. Last month I did one thing on your list (make my bed each day). That was hard enough...and I bought myself something at the end of my challenge, of course:)

    ReplyDelete